YOUR ACCESS AND USE OF EXAMINER DISPATCH REPRESENTS A BINDING AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND US. AS SUCH, PLEASE MAKE SURE TO READ THE PRESENT TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING ANY OF THE SERVICES OR THE WEBSITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THE TERMS AS THEY ARE HEREIN PRESENTED, PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY EXAMINER DISPATCH.
Examiner Dispatch has produced the hereby Terms of Service page after long and valuable consideration of your use of our website and our services as well as the written, audio and video materials presented to you as well as the public User Content (as it is defined in the present document).
The services are brought to you by Examiner Dispatch and any reference in these terms to “you”, “your” or “users” refer to non-business individuals accessing the website. Examiner Dispatch “Services” include, but are not limited to, internet services, websites, online applications, software applications enabling your access to Examiner Dispatch content, embedded media players, RSS feeds, etc.
2. Examiner Dispatch Content
Examiner Dispatch content is created, selected, edited and made available to you free of charge and refers to the multitude of content, including but not limited to: text, written content, news articles, audio and video content, images, photographs, illustrations, graphics, sounds, files, information, products, URL’s, software, documentation, interactive features, the overall feel and design of the website. Examiner Dispatch is the sole owner of the aforementioned content, collectively referred to as “Website Content”. We, our licensors or both are the sole intellectual owners of the intellectual property rights over the Website Content.
Moreover, any other right marks, trademarks, service marks, names or trade dress appearing on the Website Content or on the Website are owned by Examiner Dispatch.
3. Your Use of the Services
Your use of the services may not infringe upon or attempt to infringe upon the privacy and rights of other Examiner Dispatch users, including, but not limited to, personal data storage, user detail storage or personal information storage.
4. User Limitations connected to Website Content
Apart from the aforementioned rules and regulations regarding the website content, you are EXPRESSELY prohibited from:
- Claiming that the website content is owned by you;
- Removing, covering, airbrushing, altering or distorting intellectual right trademarks, copyright or any other proprietary rights notices present on the Website or the Website Content;
- Employing any type of automatic device, robots, software, crawlers or spiders that copy or “scrape” the content present on Examiner Dispatch for any purpose. We have granted express permission for public search engine operators that regularly crawl Examiner Dispatch content in order to create a searchable index of our website’s content and make it accessible to the general public.
- Interfering, disabling, circumventing or otherwise disturbing the security-related features of Examiner Dispatch;
- Impairing the proper functions of Examiner Dispatch;
- Copying any of the website content;
- Obtain, collect or harvest any personally identifiable information about the Website’s users, including but without limitation, user names, email addresses, passwords, birth dates, gender;
- Offering organization memberships without our prior written approval;
- Using any types of decompiling, reverse-engineering or disassembling software on the Website or attempt to extract Website usage data or website architecture;
- Directly or indirectly charging other Examiner Dispatch users for accessing, listening to, or viewing any portion of Examiner Dispatch content;
- Directly or indirectly suggesting endorsements;
- Acting in a manner that is viewed as inconveniencing, distressing, harassing, obscene, offensive, disruptive, ethically, racially, sexually or in other way objectionable;
- Promoting or publishing offensive images;
- Contributing content that is in any way facilitative of violent behavior, that encourages anti-social behavior, that facilitates or encourages terrorism or activities that poses a risk to national security, that is discriminative of any social, racial, ethnical groups, that promotes or encourages illegal activity, that is defamatory, that is misleading, that contains illegal or any type of questionable content;
- Contributing content that infringes upon the rights of any person;
- Displaying content or products that jeopardizes the welfare of children;
- The above list is not exhaustive and may be subject to amendments by Examiner Dispatch at any time.
5. Registration and Subscribing to Examiner Dispatch
Despite the fact that the Services are offered to you free of charge, certain features may only be accessed if you are a registered user of Examiner Dispatch. Our website is not designed for users under the age of 13. You are therefore not permitted to register as a user if you have not met the required age requirement. Additionally, you are also not permitted to submit any personal information.
Upon becoming a registered user, you are expected to provide Examiner Dispatch with correct, true and complete information as this data is requested from you. Additionally, we recommend that you periodically verify this information and keep it updated. The registration process will require you to create a “user name” and a “password” that are required to enter your account. With the help of this membership, you will be permitted to access specific areas of Examiner Dispatch that are otherwise not accessible to non-registered users. Your membership resides under your sole discretion and responsibility, so make sure to correctly safeguard and maintain the confidentiality of this membership. Your use of the website as stemming from your account will fall under your responsibility, regardless of whether this activity is authorized by you or not.
6. User Generated Content
Please remember that Examiner Dispatch does NOT moderate or edit this user generated content. You are therefore solely responsible for monitoring your activity and contributions on the website. This implies that, upon submitting user generated content to Examiner Dispatch, you offer your guarantee that you are the sole copyright owner of the material that you are contributing. You are hereby prohibited from submitting user generated content that is protected by intellectual property or proprietary rights, copyright, trademark patent, trade secret or moral right without having obtained the previous, express and written permission of the respective right owner. Moreover, you hereby agree that, if any damage should result from your inability to obtain such intellectual property permissions, you are solely liable for that damage.
Your user content may NOT:
- Violate, infringe or limit the rights of others;
- Be threatening, encouraging of unlawful conduct;
- Be abusive, violent or encourage criminal offenses;
- Impersonate any other person;
- Be libelous, abusive, invasive of privacy, defamatory, obscene, profane, vulgar, sexually explicit, pornographic in nature, objectionable in any way;
- Represent an advertisement for goods of service;
- Represent a solicitation of funds;
- Reveal the personal information of other people, including identifiable information such as social security numbers, personal or mailing addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, employer references;
- Represent instructions that aim to cause harm or injury;
- Is a chain letter of any kind.
Upon deciding to contribute user content to Examiner Dispatch you grant use the rights to use your material in any way we see fit. Additionally, you allow Examiner Dispatch to review, edit or remove any portions of the material. Please note that user content is publicly displayed and as such, may be viewed by any user of the website. As such, your contribution may be shared to other parties, for instance, the users of Examiner Dispatch services.
7. Website Content and Links to Third Party Websites
Examiner Dispatch provides the website and the services on an “as is”, “as available” basis. It is offered for your personal, non-business, educational, entertainment and informational purpose, and as such, you may NOT rely on this information or on the information and opinions that have been expressed anywhere on the website. Our users bear the sole responsibility of evaluating whether the information and content presented to them on Examiner Dispatch is timely, correct, relevant, informative, accurate, useful, complete or reflective of your expectations. Examiner Dispatch is under no circumstance responsible for any damages or losses that may occur as a result of your reliance on the content.
Please note that the Website contains numerous contributions by third-parties and as such, this content doesn’t reflect the views, opinions and judgements of Examiner Dispatch.
EXAMINER DISPATCH DOESN’T ENDORSE, OFFER WARRANTIES OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE CORECTNESS, TIMELINESS, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR RELIABILITY OF THE INFORMATION THAT IS OFFERED.
Also, please be aware of the fact that Examiner Dispatch may contain links leading towards third-party websites that are not operated, controlled or maintained by us. Consequently, Examiner Dispatch does not assume responsibility for the results of your access of such third party websites.
8. Obligations, Indemnification and Disclaimers
Users are solely responsible for the expenses that are connected to using or accessing the Services. Due to the nature of the World Wide Web, Examiner Dispatch cannot and will not guarantee that our services will be provided in an uninterrupted, continuous manner. Additionally, Examiner Dispatch will also not offer any warranties that its services will be bug-free, virus-free, omission-free, error-free, timely, accurate or correct.
The information presented to you on the website represents no financial or personal advice and as such, consult with your broker or financial expert before deciding to execute stock trade or to undergo any financial activity. Examiner Dispatch offers no warranties or assumes no responsibilities in relation to poor investment decisions that you have based on the information herein offered. Please note that our contributors, editors and reporters may decide to use a pseudonym when exercising their profession.
9. Additional information
Examiner Dispatch reserves the right to discontinue or suspend your membership or access to its services at any time and without any previous notice to you. Even in the case of such a termination or suspension, your responsibilities and obligations as they are expressed herein remain.
Both sides (Examiner Dispatch and you waive our individual rights of pursuing disputes on a classwide basis, meaning that neither of us may join the claim of other entities or people. Additionally, we may also not assert claims that have us in a representative capacity or acting on behalf of other people in a lawsuit or similar proceeding against one and other.
Last Update: 9.08.2015